Industrial Series LX Models
Designed for high capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the LX Models feature a large, single test space and single footprint. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, these frames incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship and are ideal for testing metals, fasteners, wire rod, and composites.
- Single footprint saves valuable floor space - load frame, hydraulic power supply, and controller combined in a single package
- Large, single test space design adapts to a wide range of specimen sizes, grips, fixtures, and extensometry
- Dual-acting actuator offers precise control for tension and compression testing
- Hydraulically adjustable and clamping crosshead option simplifies changing test opening for longer specimens
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
- Variable pressure hydraulic power supply provides pressure on demand, reducing heat generation, increasing oil life, and eliminating the need for water cooling
300LX - 300 kN (67,500 lbf)
LX Models conform to many international standards, including (but not limited to):
- ASTM A370, A615, E4, E8, E83, E290, F606
- EN10002-1, 10002-2, 10002-4
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 9513, 15630-1
- JIS Z2248
- Contact us for additional compliance information
Instron® high force universal testing machines perform tensile, compression, bend, peel, tear, and other mechanical tests on materials and products to ASTM, ISO, and other industry standards. These systems are available in a range of sizes and maximum force capacities. From electromechanical systems used to test high-strength metals and advanced composites to static-hydraulic systems for testing materials used in civil infrastructure, Instron has systems suitable for all applications.
- 3.9 MB
Featuring a large, single test space and single footprint, LX Models are designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing.
- 491.4 KB
Bluehill Universal Software is built from the ground-up for touch interaction and an intuitive user experience. Discover simpler and smarter testing with features such as pre-loaded test methods, QuickTest in seconds, enhanced data exporting: and Instron Connect – a new feature that provides a direct communication link to Service. Users of previous versions of software such as Bluehill 2 and Bluehill 3 can easily upgrade to the newest version of Bluehill.
- 4.4 MB
Instron® hydraulic wedge grips provide an innovative solution for high capacity testing and deliver enhanced gripping performance, usability, and operator safety.
- 1.0 MB