8806 & 8808 (up to 5000kN) Fatigue Testing Systems
Instron 8806 and 8808 systems are servohydraulic fatigue testing systems that perform high force static and dynamic tests on specimens up to 5000 kN. These machines use the same software, electronics, and interfaces as all of our general hydraulic fatigue machines, which ensures continuity and consistent experience across machines in your laboratory. Instron will also provide support from dedicated project engineers to design and manufacture high capacity machines and accessories to meet your needs.
- Force capacity for 8806 rated at ±2500 kN (±560 kip)
- Force capacity for 8808 rated at ±5000 kN (±1100 kip)
- High-stiffness, precision aligned load frame with 4 columns and actuator in upper crosshead
- Designed for both dynamic and static testing on a variety of materials and components
- Choice of hydraulic configuration and dynamic performance to suit the application
- A t-slot base for added versatility and component testing, optional table sizes available to suit the application
- Adjustable upper crosshead with hydraulic lifts and lock fitted as standard for easy adjustment of daylight
- Patented Dynacell advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of inertial errors
- Compatible with a range of high capacity grips, fixtures, environmental chambers, video extensometers, protective enclosures, and other accessories
Controller and Software
The Instron 8806 and 8808 machines are supplied with a digital 8800MT controller that provides consistent user experience across all Instron fatigue systems. The 8800MT controller features automatic loop tuning, amplitude control specimen protect, 19-bit resolution across the full range of transducers, and adaptive control technology. It also allows access to WaveMatrix™ 2 Dynamic Testing Software, Bluehill Universal Software for static tests, and other application specific software, such as the Low Cycle Fatigue or Fracture Mechanics suite.
Instron high capacity systems are servohydraulic fatigue testing systems that perform high force static and dynamic tests on specimens up to 5000 kN. These machines use the same software, electronics, and interfaces as all of our general hydraulic fatigue machines, which ensures continuity and consistent experience across machines in your laboratory.
- 0.8 MB
The 2527 Series load cells are designed for use with Dynamic Testing Systems; offering exceptional performance with the ability to measure forces as low as 1/250th of the force capacity to an accuracy of 0.5% of reading. Automatic transducer recognition and electrical calibration, makes them easy to use. The load cells can withstand loads up to 150% of their force capacity without damage and 300% without mechanical failure. All Instron load cells are individually temperature-compensated and tested for accuracy and repeatability on calibration apparatus that is traceable to international standards, with a measurement uncertainty that does not exceed one-third of the permissible error of the load cell.
- 0.6 MB