Curved Needle 5900 Test Systems
- Maximum Angular Displacement: 140°
- Angular Displacement Resolution: 0.015°
- Minimum Angular Velocity: 0.06 °/sec
- Maximum Angular Velocity: 100 °/sec
- Needle Size: R2.44 – R32.3 (radius)
- Needle Gauge: 0.44 – 1.13 mm
- Electrical Requirements: Single Phase, 47/63 Hz, 120 or 220 VAC
- Operating Temperature: +10 to 38°C or +50 to 150°F
- Software: Bluehill® Universal
The Instron® Needle Testing System is ideally suited for needles used in abdominal, fistula, vascular, intestinal, or other surgical procedures. This system provides two different needle testing solutions: one for curved needle puncture testing and one for bend testing. The curved needle puncture testing fixture is used to evaluate needle sharpness and insertion force, while the needle bend testing fixture is used to evaluate flexural properties of the needle during use. With its tabletop design, the Curved Needle Testing System has a small footprint and takes up minimal benchtop space. The testing system operates with Instron Bluehill® 3 Software that provides test control, data acquisition,test results, and reports, as well as a large library of calculations.
- 0.7 MB
Bluehill Universal Software is built from the ground-up for touch interaction and an intuitive user experience. Discover simpler and smarter testing with features such as pre-loaded test methods, QuickTest in seconds, enhanced data exporting: and Instron Connect – a new feature that provides a direct communication link to Service. Users of previous versions of software such as Bluehill 2 and Bluehill 3 can easily upgrade to the newest version of Bluehill.
- 2.6 MB